I’m interested in science, research, education, and technology.
I am currently working as an independent consultant. If you might be interested in hiring me to assist with your research, educational, or technological needs, please see consulting for further details.
My background is in academia, where I have been involved in research in the area of perception (vision and hearing) and I have taught perception and research skills in undergraduate psychology. Additional information about my academic background can be found in my academic CV.
I occasionally write posts on various topics of interest:
- Using containers for reproducible and collaborative computation (2021-Nov-06)
- An interactive image Fourier analysis website (2021-Aug-07)
- A web version of an interactive visual neuron simulator (2021-Jan-10)
- Rendering stimuli for perception studies using Mitsuba 2 (2020-Jul-02)
- Motion-defined surfaces and surface lightness (2020-Mar-04)
- Code review as part of a research workflow (2020-Jan-28)